I’m now able to cook steaks to perfection thanks to this great video at LookandTaste.com
Since I’ve been cooking steaks like this, I’ve started to frown upon most restaurant steaks.
- Very hot griddle pan, steaks salted with coarse salt.
- I add peppercorns to mine.
- Use grape seed oil as it has higher smoking point.
- 2 mins x each side at high heat, sealing the outside, capturing the juices inside.
- Leave it to”breathe” on rack
- Then the best part, pour balsamic vinegar into the pan to make a brilliant gravy