I presented at the Butler Group “Enterprise Web 2.0 strategy briefing” event on Nov 4th… during my presentation I did an audience poll where they could vote by SMS.
Unfortunately, I hadn’t refreshed my browser just before the poll and the wifi access went pear-shaped as I was intending to show the results in real-time.
LESSON LEARNED: always refresh your browser just before your presentation!
Anyway I wanted to share the results with everyone… here is a snapshot:
I asked the audience if the economic crisis had effected their organisation in any way.
- As expected, quite a few are cutting costs,
- some see it as an opportunity,
- but for most it’s business as usual – good sign!
SNAPSHOT FROM EVENT:
I’ve left the poll open if you would like to vote – you’ll need a UK mobile phone in order to do this, and you need to have flash enabled to view the results in real time… you are not charged extra for the SMS – it’s as if you were sending a txt to your friend.
To vote, send an SMS to 0778 620 9876, your message just needs to be one of the numbers below
- Yes – we are cutting costs: text 335 to the number above
- Yes – we are using it as an opportunity: text 336 to the number above
- No – it’s business as usual: text 337 to the number above
HERE IS THE LIVE POLL BELOW – SEE YOUR VOTE RESULT IN REAL TIME
You need to upgrade your Flash Player to view this page.